Thursday, September 25, 2008

I'm on a grocery spending freeze

Until the end of September (just a couple of days but significant since I've been going to the market every 3-4 days for greens and such). When the freeze is over and on my ONCE MONTHLY trip to Whole Paycheck, I will get raw cacao to make raw vegan brownies. They're pretty much a Lara Bar (and I love Lara Bars--every variety) but I get to make it at home and we all know that is way more cost effective (read better for my wallet) and better for the environment that buying plastic wrapped bars from Whole Paycheck. :)

No comments:

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
I hope you enjoy my musings that I share with you here on my blog. If you would like to use any written content on my blog, please ask and/or reference my blog correctly. Thank you.