Thursday, September 25, 2008

Z1 Just Got Seriously Blessed

With the mother load of books. One of the hubby's co-workers brings her son to work and according to my hubby, her son is one cool kid. Everyone likes him and so no one objects to him being there. Anyway, this boy brought a whole bunch of books with him to work last night with the intention of giving it to someone else. But that person wasn't there and so DH got them. Z1 now has almost every book penned by the popular children's author Mercer Meyer whose character "Little Critter" Z1 really loves. He was beside himself with joy when he woke up this morning and found the stack of books (which also included some Curious George which he also loves). It thrills me to see Z1 get excited about books. His excitement almost matched mine. :)

No comments:

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
I hope you enjoy my musings that I share with you here on my blog. If you would like to use any written content on my blog, please ask and/or reference my blog correctly. Thank you.