Friday, December 19, 2008

Last Saturday, December 13, 2008

One family was able to boast of having a doctor amongst them.

That family was the family of my sistren Nya.

Nya is now a Doctor of Chiropractic.

I just wanted to shout you out on my blog. Sometimes it's surprising and uncanny how "on the same wavelength" we are. It seems that despite space and time and all, we stay connected somehow. Girl, I am so proud of you and I know that this is just the first step to many, many wonderful things.

1 comment:

80sBaby70sSoul said...

Thank you sooooooooo much! I really appreciate this post dedication. I am still very overwhelmed but I know that all things are being placed in divine order.

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
I hope you enjoy my musings that I share with you here on my blog. If you would like to use any written content on my blog, please ask and/or reference my blog correctly. Thank you.