Monday, January 26, 2009

My knitting needle broke

The plastic cord on my cheap Ebay "made in China" bamboo circular knitting needle broke. It's the one I'm using to make a Sweater for Emma. I guess it just got too cold and snapped. I really don't want to use my Denise Set but I would like to keep going on the project. I'm about 55% done. Ugh . . . I may have to look into purchasing the quality KnitPicks Options set. Hopefully, they will last a lifetime and maybe even be in good enough shape to bequeath to someone. (((Sigh)))

No comments:

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
I hope you enjoy my musings that I share with you here on my blog. If you would like to use any written content on my blog, please ask and/or reference my blog correctly. Thank you.