Wednesday, February 25, 2009

He Woke Up

Z2 woke at 5:55 just as I was finishing up my meditation. I just put him back in the bed with his father. It's 6:30. I'm annoyed.

Today is a yoga day. I haven't even finished my meditation yet and I don't feel like doing yoga anymore. My stride is broken.

I miss being free to just do what I want to do when I want to do it.
-------------------------------------

Santosha. Contentment. Not happiness. Not complacency. Being 100% good with where you are right now despite what is going on around you. Read about this today. I am determined to find ways to cultivate it in my life.
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
I hope you enjoy my musings that I share with you here on my blog. If you would like to use any written content on my blog, please ask and/or reference my blog correctly. Thank you.