Saturday, October 3, 2009

Evening Yoga

Is fabulous! I really enjoyed tonight's yoga session. I did Living Room Yoga: Strengthen and Lengthen (my favorite yoga DVD, by the way). Since I've been moving about all day, I felt so limber and flexible. I got into the poses easily and I feel extra relaxed and strong right now. I was really able to focus since I wasn't rushing trying to finish before Z2 got up. This allowed me to get into myself more deeply and fine tune a lot of the poses. Even if aerobics and weight training don't work out so great for the evening, yoga will. Ahhh . . . namaste!

Photo courtesy of Inspired Woman Magazine.

No comments:

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
I hope you enjoy my musings that I share with you here on my blog. If you would like to use any written content on my blog, please ask and/or reference my blog correctly. Thank you.