Friday, November 13, 2009

It's a drool fest!!

Z2 drools a whole lot.  Next month, he will be 2 years old.  He seems to have cut all the teeth he's supposed to have for his age so teething is not the reason, I don't think.  I mean, he's so wet all the time.  Just a little droolfest.  And he keeps his hands in his mouth a lot.  As well as many other objects that shouldn't be in his mouth like leaves and acorns, to name a few.  At two, he still absolutely needs a bib.  It's so much drooling that I think I'm going to bring up at his next doctor's appointment. With winter fast approaching, wet clothes, hands and face are not a good look at all.  I hope Z2 can get a handle on this drooling thing soon.

No comments:

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
I hope you enjoy my musings that I share with you here on my blog. If you would like to use any written content on my blog, please ask and/or reference my blog correctly. Thank you.