Sunday, January 3, 2010

Where I'm Going with my Hair

I figure winter is a good time to let my hair grow out. I need the extra warmth. Nothing is more chilly than a fresh cut in winter!

A while back, I learned about Miss Jessie's Curly Pudding, a hair creme that defines curls (without chemicals). I checked out the price too and let's just say, it's way out of my league at $3.50 per ounce. Then, while on Nappturality, I stumbled upon a homemade recipe for a curly pudding. I thought I had saved it somewhere but alas, this morning when I searched for it on my hard-drive, nothing came up. I did a Google search and eventually landed at the site I linked above (and made sure to *really* save the recipe this time). The recipe seems simple enough and I can easily obtain all the ingredients at my local beauty store.

I'm hoping that by the end of winter, I will have enough growth to use it and see what it looks like.

5 comments:

Sabrina @ my little slice of pie said...

I'm trying to go natural and I've been using Karen's Body Beautiful. It's a bit spendy, but a little goes a long way. It makes my hair feel great. I'm debating about doing the big chop to start anew. Well, since it's the new year it's a great time to start. Also check out Long Hair Forum for some cheap hair care recipes.

labellanoire said...

When I went natural the last time, I found shescentit.com. There are great natural hair and body care products there. It's a lil pricey too, but works great as well. *I promise I'm not working for them lol*. I'm also on Long Hair Care Forum and they have pretty good hair recipes there also.

Good luck on your hair journey!

80sBaby70sSoul said...

You know I've been planning on cutting my locs and going "loose" natural for a while now. I have stopped twisting my hair and started using some new products on the new growth. I will let you know how it goes.

My tentative "big chop" date is March 20th for the Spring Equinox. That's if I lose enough weight to feel comfortable with less hair!

郭富城Jason said...

cool!very creative!avdvd,色情遊戲,情色貼圖,女優,偷拍,情色視訊,愛情小說,85cc成人片,成人貼圖站,成人論壇,080聊天室,080苗栗人聊天室,免費a片,視訊美女,視訊做愛,免費視訊,伊莉討論區,sogo論壇,台灣論壇,plus論壇,維克斯論壇,情色論壇,性感影片,正妹,走光,色遊戲,情色自拍,kk俱樂部,好玩遊戲,免費遊戲,貼圖區,好玩遊戲區,中部人聊天室,情色視訊聊天室,聊天室ut,成人遊戲,免費成人影片,成人光碟,情色遊戲,情色a片,情色網,性愛自拍,美女寫真,亂倫,戀愛ING,免費視訊聊天,視訊聊天,成人短片,美女交友,美女遊戲,18禁,三級片,自拍,後宮電影院,85cc,免費影片,線上遊戲,色情遊戲,情色

日月神教-向左使 said...

走光,色遊戲,情色自拍,kk俱樂部,好玩遊戲,免費遊戲,貼圖區,好玩遊戲區,中部人聊天室,情色視訊聊天室,聊天室ut,成人遊戲,免費成人影片,成人光碟,情色遊戲,情色a片,情色網,性愛自拍,美女寫真,亂倫,戀愛ING,免費視訊聊天,視訊聊天,成人短片,美女交友,美女遊戲,18禁,三級片,自拍,後宮電影院,85cc,免費影片,線上遊戲,色情遊戲,日本a片,美女,成人圖片區,avdvd,色情遊戲,情色貼圖,女優,偷拍,情色視訊,愛情小說,85cc成人片,成人貼圖站,成人論壇,080聊天室,080苗栗人聊天室,免費a片,視訊美女,視訊做愛,免費視訊,伊莉討論區,sogo論壇,台灣論壇,plus論壇,維克斯論壇,聊天室

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
I hope you enjoy my musings that I share with you here on my blog. If you would like to use any written content on my blog, please ask and/or reference my blog correctly. Thank you.