Thursday, February 4, 2010

Getting Rid of Baby Stuff

I thought it would be psychologically healthy for me to start to clear out the baby stuff and the stuff that Z2 outgrows. In the next few weeks, the decision to keep Z2 as our youngest will be final and I thought getting rid of stuff would help me to close that door mentally .

So today, my Moby Wrap sold. It took a little while but the money's been sent and it's packaged up and ready to go. That wrap holds so many memories and I'm sad to see it go. Sad that it won't hold any other children. But I'm going to have to be okay with the it.

I've freecycled a lot of baby stuff but I still have a lot more stuff around here. I think it will all really sink in then when I sell off my newborn/infant diaper stash.

Photo Courtesy of http://www.insidesocal.com/bargain/toyskids-stuff/

2 comments:

navelgazingbajan said...

Awww, I'm sad just thinking of the day I get rid of my son's baby things too. I hope I'm lucky enough to have a second baby at some point but I might have to convince the hubby.

The Original Wombman said...

LoL . . . NGBJ . . . convincing the hubby is so hard. Sad to say, I've finally given up on trying. Time to move to the next phase in life.

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
I hope you enjoy my musings that I share with you here on my blog. If you would like to use any written content on my blog, please ask and/or reference my blog correctly. Thank you.