Sunday, February 14, 2010

No Exercise Today

The boys have been sick with a cough and runny nose/sneezing and I kind of knew it was only a matter of time before I came down with it. I went to sleep last night feeling a little bit funny in my chest but thought I might be okay this morning. I really wanted to get a strong start to my workout week since last week I was kind of slacking (due to the start of my moon cycle). I popped in Jillian Michael's Banish Fat, Boost Metabolism even though I was coughing quite a lot this morning and I had that feeling in my chest (like something was stuck). My breathing was (and is) wheezy too but I thought working out would maybe help to break stuff up. I was mistaken. I could hardly breathe while trying to do the workout and I kept having flashbacks of my recent bout with bronchitis. I pushed for a bit . . . but only made it through one and a half circuits before I called it a day and sat my behind down.

Okay, I admit that my chest really does hurt because of the cough and this tight sports bra is not helping in the least and maybe I should have never even started to workout today. (((Sigh))) So much for my plan to kick it into high gear. I'm disappointed and wondering what this means for the rest of the week.

I really do prefer head colds.

P.S.  Turns out that using all but 10 of my 35 weekly Weight Watchers points and not consistently exercising last week translates into three pounds of weight gain.  Great. 

1 comment:

Blogger said...

Sports betting system makes +$3,624 PROFIT last week!

Z-Code System winning picks and predictions for MLB, NHL, NBA and NFL!

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
I hope you enjoy my musings that I share with you here on my blog. If you would like to use any written content on my blog, please ask and/or reference my blog correctly. Thank you.