Friday, November 5, 2010

Working with a Stability Ball

I've had Women's Health Total Workout in Ten (led by Amy Dixon, one of my favorites) for some time now but I had never tried the stability ball workout because I didn't have a stability ball.  Well, a few weeks ago, I picked one up for $10 (I hope it lasts). I bought it primarily because it's required for the New Rules of Lifting for Women, a program I really want to start soon if I could just focus and read the book.  Anyway, I finally got around to doing the core section in Total Workout in Ten.  Just a few minutes ago.  While the kids are awake, no less.  (They are currently playing with the stability ball and having a blast.  Please, kids, don't pop my stability ball!)

The routine is a quick 10-15 minute deal.  It's over before you know it.  But my core is really lighted up right.  It was a lot of fun yet challenging!  I'm looking into purchasing some more DVDs that utilize stability balls.  I've been rocking with Ab Ripper X for some months now and I'm getting a little tired of it (not that it's not still kicking my behind).  It'll be cool to add something just as challenging but different  

No comments:

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
I hope you enjoy my musings that I share with you here on my blog. If you would like to use any written content on my blog, please ask and/or reference my blog correctly. Thank you.