Thursday, March 8, 2012

Sometimes . . .

I catch myself saying please, please, please despite not being sure that anyone "up there" is listening or cares.

Like, someone's offering a brand new Ameda Purely Yours breast pump on Freecycle.  I will definitely need this when I go back to work and because I want a bit more freedom than I had with my two boys when they were nurslings.  It's not an inexpensive item.

I know the chances of me getting it are pretty slim.  I probably am not the first to ask for it. But I still crossed my fingers and said "please, please, please."

Then I thought to myself, "Who are you asking?  Who do you think is listening?"

I don't really have an answer for that but I'm hoping.  I kind of need something fortuitous to happen.  Now.

2 comments:

Rachel (westchester homeschool) said...

I have a Medela Pump in Style that you can borrow indefinitely. It was either given or lent to me by a friend - I'm not sure which! If your prayers go unanswered until Z3 (?!) arrives this summer...let me know if you need it.

liberationtheory said...

I don't have a pump to offer, but do you want a crib or perhaps some other goodies? We're moving in a month and I'll be selling a lot of stuff.

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
I hope you enjoy my musings that I share with you here on my blog. If you would like to use any written content on my blog, please ask and/or reference my blog correctly. Thank you.