Friday, October 18, 2013

Thrift Store Scores

Two pairs of Hanna Anderson organic cotton pajamas, size 7/8, excellent condition for my eldest son. These pajamas retail at anywhere from $30-$42 each.  I snagged them for $3 a pop. In addition, I got a pair of fleecy, warm pajamas for him so now he is all set with pajamas.   




I also got a pretty flyy hoodie for myself.  Warm and comfortable but still a bit stylish.  

And a novel: This Much I Know by Wally Lamb which I've had on my list to read for ages. 

All told, a $20 endeavor.  Not bad at all.  

No comments:

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
I hope you enjoy my musings that I share with you here on my blog. If you would like to use any written content on my blog, please ask and/or reference my blog correctly. Thank you.