Thursday, June 25, 2009

+4


I got weighed at the doctor's office yesterday and weighed 4 pounds more than the last time I weighed myself.  I wanted so badly for the scale to be off.  Even wanted to re-weigh myself.  It was the heavy jeans I was wearing, right?  The extra jewelry?  Yeah right.  

I cannot find the motivation this morning to bust my behind jumping around in the living room to workout videos.  I just can't.  Maybe if there were signs of stuff tightening and not being so jiggly.  Any sign.  Maybe if the scale were going down even slightly and not up.  But that's not the case.  (((sigh)))

Photo Credit:  "Amy Singer tells the scale what she thinks" by knitgrrldotcom on flickr

4 comments:

80sBaby70sSoul said...

I hear ya girl! I have been working out for almost 2 months. I feel stronger and I can do more but the scale just wont budge! I even went up 3 pounds this week! I had a bit of a pity party last night...ordered some chinese food and hung out. But next week I will be stricter with my diet and maybe even add in more workouts.... This is just too much work!

blackgirlinmaine said...

Hang in there. Seriously the smallest things can affect the numbers on the scale (bowel movement, period, etc) though I know how discouraging it can feel when the number aren't moving or they are moving upward.

Chi-Chi, The Original Wombman said...

Nya, it is a lot of work! GEEZ.

BGIM, I'm doing my best to stay encouraged. One sure thing: bathing suit shopping and full length mirror do not help. LolL

Bientôt Maman said...

I totally feel your pain! I have been working out for 4 weeks consistently and the scale hasn't budged. I think I need to start counting calories... My goal is to be 15 pounds down by my little guy's 1st b-day, Oct 22nd.

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
I hope you enjoy my musings that I share with you here on my blog. If you would like to use any written content on my blog, please ask and/or reference my blog correctly. Thank you.