Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Ella Fitzgerald Reigns Supreme

Yesterday was Ella Fitzgerald's birthday.  I can't express how much I love Ms. Fitzgerald's music.  Her style.  Her voice.  Her artistry.  She was just such a treasure and really set the standard high for what music should be.


Just One of those Things


Mr. Paganini


Goody Goody


Stone Cold Dead in the Market (my kids love this one)


A Tisket, A Tisket (my kids really, really love this one too)

Ella's music is masterful.  I listen to it and it picks up my spirit.  You can tell that she really loved music and loved to sing . . .


I like good music too Ella!  Thank you so much!

1 comment:

Dee said...

I love, love, love Ella as well!

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
I hope you enjoy my musings that I share with you here on my blog. If you would like to use any written content on my blog, please ask and/or reference my blog correctly. Thank you.