Friday, July 25, 2008

Maybe I'm just uptight

But I think it's so rude for ya'll to be playing music LOUDLY at 10:15pm. I'm all for having parties and having a good time. It's your right. But when your right to have fun encroaches on my right to put my kids to sleep peacefully, it's a real issue. Your music is so loud, I can't even tell where it's coming from. It's bouncing off the concrete and ricocheting around. Shoot, I thought 2 parties were going on. I don't want to have to come ask ya'll to shut it down or at least lower the volume because I ain't sure if ya'll'll take to that kindly. I don't want to have to call the cops on ya'll because you know how I feel about law enforcement. I just really wish ya'll could or would exercise some common courtesy.

It's now 10:20 and there's no end in sight.

The joys of living in the 'hood.

No comments:

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
I hope you enjoy my musings that I share with you here on my blog. If you would like to use any written content on my blog, please ask and/or reference my blog correctly. Thank you.