Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Where you pee coming from?

So we went to the beach today which Z1 and Z2 absolutely loved. Z1 really enjoys playing with sand and once he got comfortable in the ocean, really enjoyed that too. We had a blast! So much so that both Z1 and Z2 passed out on the way home (around 5 o'clock in the evening) and stayed asleep till 7 AM the next day! Z1 didn't even get up to eat dinner! We were shocked! Now I know what to do if I need a break: wear the boys out by taking them to the beach!

Anyway, Z1 now realizes that he's a boy and is not ashamed to talk about his penis. In public. Luckily he pronounces it "peanuts" so most folks have no idea. He's still allowed in the bathroom with me when I'm showering or dressing and the other day he asked me where my penis was. I told him I don't have one. So we were getting ready to leave the beach and I took him with me so I could wash him up, let him pee and dress him and myself. I had to pee too and did so. He got the most quizzical look on his face and asked me "Where you pee pee coming from, Nam? You butt?" Oh my god . . . I almost fell over! He was so serious too and wanted an answer. I said, "No sweetheart, it comes from my urethra." "Uwetha?" "Yes, darling."

I love having children.

1 comment:

80sBaby70sSoul said...

OMG...That is HILARIOUS!!!

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
I hope you enjoy my musings that I share with you here on my blog. If you would like to use any written content on my blog, please ask and/or reference my blog correctly. Thank you.