Sunday, January 10, 2010

WW Update

I weighed in today and did not lose weight last week. This is after experiencing a dramatic loss (over 10 pounds) the first three weeks. I've been very strict and this week used only about 10 of my allotted 35 weekly points. I have some things I'm going to try: 1) use no weekly points at all (this week) and then 2) use all my weekly points and then 3) use half my weekly points and see where that lands me at the end of each week in terms of weight loss.

I realize that I exercise a lot--each and every day and may actually require more calories. As everyone losing weight should realize, not getting enough calories actually hinders weight loss.

Anyway, I'm loving the program and realizing so many things about how I was eating and about myself. I'll be very happy to get to my goal weight but I'm enjoying the journey to getting there.

2 comments:

Shay said...

I'm not sure if you are still nursing but that also affects how you lose weight. I generally ate more points because when I stayed within my allotted points, I would find that I wasn't losing weight.

But if you took off 10 lbs in the first 3 weeks, I would say you are doing great. Just remember its a journey and believe me I know, I went through a period for months where I literally would lose a pound, gain it back the next week or lose nothing at all. So don't get discouraged.

Blogger said...

New Diet Taps into Revolutionary Idea to Help Dieters Get Rid Of 20 Pounds within Just 21 Days!

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
I hope you enjoy my musings that I share with you here on my blog. If you would like to use any written content on my blog, please ask and/or reference my blog correctly. Thank you.