Monday, March 29, 2010

If you use the library a lot

and have lots to keep track of like I do, every so often you lose track of when things are supposed to go back to the library.  I forgot some items I had out (mainly workout tapes and DVDs) were due last Friday and incurred a hefty $10.50 fine.  This was very annoying to me because $10 potentially equals another workout DVD! 

I vaguely remembered someone on a message board I'm on telling everyone about a site that keeps track of all your library holdings and will e-mail you if something is due.  I realized after being hit with this fine that because of the hectic nature of my life, this would be a real godsend to me.  But I couldn't for the life of me remember what the site was.  A couple of Google fumbles later and voila!  I found it:  LibraryElf.

Check and see if your library participates. Even if you use the library sporadically, this site is a great tool to use.  I thought I'd share.

1 comment:

Mike said...

Your blog has been recommended to us as a interviewee's favorite blog!

We would like to do an interview with you about your blog for Blog Interviewer. We'd like to give you the opportunity to give us some insight on the "person behind the blog."

It would just take a few minutes of your time. The interview form can be submitted online here Submit your interview.

Best regards,

Mike Thomas

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
I hope you enjoy my musings that I share with you here on my blog. If you would like to use any written content on my blog, please ask and/or reference my blog correctly. Thank you.