Friday, September 16, 2011

Do you know the ice cream scoop trick?

You may or may not have heard but an ice cream scoop is a great way to evenly measure out and dispense batter for cupcakes/muffins into the baking pan.  I whipped out my trusty ice cream scoop this morning to make almond apple muffins (recipe courtesy of Everyday Paleo).  They are very hearty and quite tasty--you definitely don't miss the sugar. The kids can't get enough of them!  :) Oh, I made two modifications: I didn't have apples so I used a pear and I added a 1/2 teaspoon of nutmeg.   I oiled the pan with coconut oil and they still stuck pretty badly so the clean up is going to be a task.  For the future, I think, I'm just going to use cupcake liners--I have to remember to pick some unbleached ones up next time I'm at the grocery store. 


2 comments:

treesalldance said...

I actually do know the ice scream scoop trick!

Blogger said...

3 Studies PROVE How Coconut Oil Kills Fat.

This means that you actually kill fat by consuming Coconut Fat (in addition to coconut milk, coconut cream and coconut oil).

These 3 studies from large medicinal journals are sure to turn the conventional nutrition world upside down!

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
I hope you enjoy my musings that I share with you here on my blog. If you would like to use any written content on my blog, please ask and/or reference my blog correctly. Thank you.