Monday, December 29, 2008

Blessed Earthlight Beloved!

My sweet Z2 turns one year old today. I simply cannot believe how fast this year flew by. It makes me a little sad but also motivates me. Time moves. Fast. I cannot afford to procrastinate on things. Now is the time to do better.

I'm not in the mood to make a cake or anything. Maybe because it's winter and so dreary. Actually, I know that's the reason why. Would it be too bootleg to have a combined party for the boys in August? LoL.

In any case, Blessed Earthlight Beloved. Mommy loves you! <3

4 comments:

Just Me said...

Happy Birthday Z2. Girl...you make that baby a cupcake or something!!!

80sBaby70sSoul said...

Don't be silly! Celebrate for the little one! Happy B-Day Baby!

To-Fu said...

Happy Birthday to your littlest one! (To-Fu here, fellow vegan blogger from our shared MDC DDC.) How did our babies get to be one?!

My guy's special day is on the 25th. We're having a party the day before and I am considering making cupcakes, but one without icing for him. Still not sure how I feel about that. Have you tried a red velvet cake that's vegan? I'd love to make red velvet vegan cupcakes, but I worry it'll be complicated. s

Chi-Chi said...

LoL . . . I never did do anything! Sorry Z2.

To-Fu, I've had a recipe for vegan red velvet cake for ages. It got good ratings on VegWeb but I'm yet to give it a whirl though. One day!! Happy birthday to your little on too!! :)

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
I hope you enjoy my musings that I share with you here on my blog. If you would like to use any written content on my blog, please ask and/or reference my blog correctly. Thank you.