Sunday, January 11, 2009

The best gifts . . .

. . . are the ones that are not expected.

A while back I mentioned that I wanted a Coach wristlet. And I got it as a gift for my birthday about a week ago. I could hardly believe it. I had actually filed that want away almost permanently and then surprise!! I was cheesing all day when I got it and I wear it all the time everywhere I go. It is so incredibly functional--I didn't even realize how functional. It stays securely on my wrist while I juggle carrying Z2, holding Z1's hand, the diaper bag and whatever else I'm trying to hold.

Anyway, I'm so grateful.

(Thanks Nya!!)

2 comments:

blackwomenblowthetrumpet.blogspot.com said...

Hey there!

Congratulations on your birthday!

I like the Coach line because it's such an inexpensive leather line and the items are all classic and attractive!

Coach bags are $200 and $300 while Birkin bags are $10,000!! No wonder black folks looove the Coach line.

Peace, blessings and DUNAMIS!
Lisa

Chi-Chi said...

Thanks for the well wishes Lisa!

Well, for me in my current life situation: young stay at home mother with two kids, old fixer up house and a hardworking hubby who works plenty of overtime to keep us on top, a Coach bag is far from being such an inexpensive leather line. But it's true, Coach makes classic, quality items that you wouldn't necessarily have to take out a second mortgage to get. Everyone, including Black folks, looooves and appreciates that!!! Thanks for stopping by!

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
I hope you enjoy my musings that I share with you here on my blog. If you would like to use any written content on my blog, please ask and/or reference my blog correctly. Thank you.