Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Gotta Love the Thrift Store

So today I dropped off two bags of clothes at the thrift store. Since it was half off day, I decided to run in and see if I could find a pair of corduroy pants. After a little searching, as luck would have it, not only did I find one pair, I found two pairs of size 12 corduroy pants by St. John's Bay. Both are cotton with a tiny bit of spandex which means that they fit fabulously. And they do fit rather nicely, I must say. One pair is dark brown and the other pair is a tan. Both of them together cost me about $8.00



Yay for a good thrifting day!!

I hope the person who gave these away lost weight and they didn't fit well anymore. And yay for the fact that I am solidly and officially a size 12 in most lines of clothing! Most of the clothes I gave away today are simply too big. And that's wonderful. :)

2 comments:

femmeautonome said...

Congratulations on your weight loss!

And yay for superb thrift store finds!

Chi-Chi, The Original Wombman said...

Thank you! :)

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
I hope you enjoy my musings that I share with you here on my blog. If you would like to use any written content on my blog, please ask and/or reference my blog correctly. Thank you.