Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Joining Weight Watchers

For my birthday.

Have you done it?  What's your experience?  Do you go to meetings or just do it online?

I am thinking I'll just do it online because I don't really feel like I need any support to keep with the program.  Also, I just don't need one more thing to try to squeeze in but I think it might be good to go to meetings just so to hear what others think or have done and maybe to point out things I'm not doing the right way.  I don't know.

I'm excited about it though!

3 comments:

Kit (Keep It Trill) said...

Cool. I never tried it but remember a few who did and had success.

Bientôt Maman said...

I am on it now and I LOVE it! It really emphasizes portion control which most people are not that great at. I already eat pretty healthy, mostly vegetarian with fish occasionally but I know I have been underestimating my food intake in the past. It's basically "points in, points out" instead of calories in, calories out. Now I track everything that I eat. I love that they emphasize fresh fruits and veggies and whole grains. And it's so easy to do as a vegetarian. I am so excited for you!

Bientôt Maman said...

Oh and I do the online program. I tried the meetings last year after I had Ari and they were not for me.

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
I hope you enjoy my musings that I share with you here on my blog. If you would like to use any written content on my blog, please ask and/or reference my blog correctly. Thank you.