Monday, January 3, 2011

Last Completed Project of 2010

The last project I completed in 2010:




I used a bulky acrylic (?) yarn someone gave me a while back.  I love the color (green is my absolute favorite color--all shades).  I used an "N" hook and this pattern.  It was a quick, easy project worked entirely with triple crochets around posts. I think it came out nicely.  The only problem:  I have no idea where, when or with what I'd actually wear it.  If you think you could rock it, e-mail me and I'll send it to you.

I haven't really been focused on crocheting and knitting, at least not enough to purchase new yarns.  I'm just using up whatever is in my stash.  Maybe later on in the year, I'll get inspired.  I definitely want to try knitting myself a sweater with some luscious yarn and using an amazing pattern (suggestions welcome).  Maybe this is the  year for that.

3 comments:

Carolina said...

Have you ever seen this site?

www.ravelry.com

There's all sorts of patterns for both crochet and knit :) My want-to-do list from there is embarrassingly long.

The Original Wombman said...

Hi Carolina! Yup, I'm on Ravelry. If you scroll down my side bar you'll see the badge! :) I'm astitchintime on there if you want to friend me!

Leah Bayaka said...

So pretty, I could rock Chiwear anyday! I'd use as a headwrap or shawl, as you had it! :D I'll paypal you the shipping if it's not already taken!!!

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
I hope you enjoy my musings that I share with you here on my blog. If you would like to use any written content on my blog, please ask and/or reference my blog correctly. Thank you.