Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Vision Boards and Other Meditation Tools

I want to focus on putting up a vision board in the space where I do my 5.5.5. I already did a vision statement using powerpoint but I want something tangible that I can see without opening up a program. I'd also like to make a Chakra poster that helps me organize the functions of each chakra, its strengths/weaknesses, and corresponding affirmations/meditations. I'm not sure how long it will take me. I'm pretty sure working on it will be next to impossible so long as "put everything in my mouth" Z2 is on the loose. So it might have to be an early morning project. I will need poster paper/oaktag, markers and pictures from magazines.

I'm looking online to get ideas about how to do each project. Can't wait to have it done and post pictures.

3 comments:

OG, The Original Glamazon said...

AND a camera to take a picture cause I WANT TO SEE IT!!

Oh yeah I tagged you, you don't have to play BUT I really wish you would. *lol*

-OG

blackwomenblowthetrumpet.blogspot.com said...

Hey there!

I want to see this!

Peace, blessings and DUNAMIS!
Lisa

Chi-Chi said...

:) Don't worry! I'll definitely post pictures!

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
I hope you enjoy my musings that I share with you here on my blog. If you would like to use any written content on my blog, please ask and/or reference my blog correctly. Thank you.