Thursday, September 10, 2009

I almost want to whisper this blog post . . .

met up with the school where i was supposed to be teaching crochet starting next tuesday . . . only one person signed up so the class is a no go

joined a buddhist organization in april though i'm not an organization person . . . one of the leaders gave me a task to do . . . basically calling members to renew their subscriptions to the organization's publications . . . i personally can't wait for my subscription to run out . . . how hypocritical of me to call harassing encouraging members to renew when i don't even want to . . . not to mention i'm not comfortable calling complete strangers (for the most part) and i have very few moments to make uninterrupted calls . . . moments that i'd rather use reading blogs or knitting . . . there's a meeting tomorrow at seven o'clock in the evening about twenty minutes from here and even though i said i wouldn't be able to attend because it's too late, they're acting like i didn't say anything . . . i'm trying to do the organization thing . . . i enjoy certain aspects of it but i hate the pressure . . . i hate feeling pressured . . . i like my freedom to come and go as i please . . .

(((sigh))) i'm trying to keep my spirits high but . . .

i almost want to whisper this blog because i don't want to complain . . . complaining is useless and i feel like i end up doing it too much . . .

i'm changing directions completely . . . i won't be trying to teach crochet anymore . . . i'm doing it strictly for fun . . . not sure what to do about this organization . . .

3 comments:

Dee said...

Oh, that's too bad about your crochet class. Maybe you could offer one right here on your blog? DH never ever ever ever ever reads his mags from his old temple in New York...I think his mom keeps renewing his subscription. You're not complaining...you're "just sayin'"!

Chi-Chi, The Original Wombman said...

That's a good idea Dee but I think I'm switching gears now . . . and LoL . . .that's too funny about your DH!!

I am not complaining! You're right. Just saying . . . LoL.

Sabrina @ my little slice of pie said...

Yeah, you're just saying. Oh, I would so sign up for an online crochet class. I so want to learn since I think it would be a great asset to my knitting. Sometimes the best opportunities and adventures come when we change gears. Good luck!

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
I hope you enjoy my musings that I share with you here on my blog. If you would like to use any written content on my blog, please ask and/or reference my blog correctly. Thank you.