Friday, October 23, 2009

Honesty?

There's a cookbook I've been wanting for eons. It's called Veganomicon. I haven't bought it because I really don't need it. I borrow it from the library regularly though.

Turns out the last time I'm checked it out, it didn't register in the system. This is not the first time something like this has happened. Our library workers are . . . I won't say incompetent . . . some are really great. Others really are in the wrong field. And you probably shouldn't be listening to music on your Ipod while at work. Anyway, the book is not showing up on my record. The library has no idea I have it. And it's one I've wanted for so long.

I know the right thing to do is return it but . . . I guess I'll return it when I get good and ready. (((Sigh)))

Honesty? Honesty.

No comments:

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
I hope you enjoy my musings that I share with you here on my blog. If you would like to use any written content on my blog, please ask and/or reference my blog correctly. Thank you.