Friday, March 13, 2009

This week's preparation goal . . .

Was to find out places where I could safely fish that are close by. It seems that fish caught in the wild are very toxic and the emphasis is more on sportfishing than on fishing for food. That is a real shame. I'm turning my focus to beans and legumes.

Here are some emergency preparedness/self-sufficiency/survival resources:
Survival Podcast
Causubon's Book (I added a gadget to my sidebar: 100 Ways to Prepare for Peak Oil)

I like both of these because they appeal to your common sense and intellect.

No comments:

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
I hope you enjoy my musings that I share with you here on my blog. If you would like to use any written content on my blog, please ask and/or reference my blog correctly. Thank you.