Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Shoot

Z2 woke up at 6:30 AM--30 minutes before he usually wakes up. His father just brought him to me and he's sitting on my lap right now slobbering on everything and trying to put everything in his mouth. Since I decided to blog and read blogs before doing my 5.5.5. (which usually takes about 30-45 minutes) , I won't get a chance to do it today. This is a reminder to be disciplined and do 5.5.5. first thing without fail. It is most important. And I have so much to do today. Shoot. I really needed to ground myself.

Shoot.

4 comments:

Tha L said...

Just found your spot thru another blogger. Nam myoho renge kyo, sis. Never forget the lotus sutra. 4real tho.

Chi-Chi said...

Yes, I must keep chanting . . . always keep the lotus sutra in my mind. Thanks for visiting my blog with the reminder sis.

blackwomenblowthetrumpet.blogspot.com said...

Hey there Chi-Chi,

Don't worry...okay...one day things didn't flow in the morning the way you had hoped...you will be on track tomorrow!!

(smiles)

Chi-Chi said...

Thanks Lisa . . . exactly right.

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
I hope you enjoy my musings that I share with you here on my blog. If you would like to use any written content on my blog, please ask and/or reference my blog correctly. Thank you.