Saturday, November 29, 2008

I'm So Honored

I was honored a few day's ago by one of my favorite bloggers, Hagar's Daughter, with the Superior Scribbler Award. Now, I can't begin to tell you how humbly this blog started. I had no other real intentions except to document my life, share some recipes, show my crochet--and write because I love to write and right now, I can't do it the way I want to. Blogging scratches the itch (and quite well, I might add). In my short time blogging, though, I've come across some phenomenal blogs and bloggers. I'm absolutely thrilled that folks actually read and take time to comment on my blog. I beyond ecstatic at having received this recognition (thanks HD!).

I would like to award the following bloggers: Khadija at Muslim Bushido, Just Me at My Little Slice of Pie, Original Glamazon at The Glamazon Chronicles, Nya at 80sBaby70sSoul.

The Rules: 1. Each Superior Scribbler must in turn pass The Award on to 5 most-deserving Bloggy Friends. 2. Each Superior Scribbler must link to the author & the name of the blog from whom he/she has received The Award. 3. Each Superior Scribbler must display The Award on his/her blog, and link to This Post, which explains The Award. 4. Each Blogger who wins The Superior Scribbler Award must visit this post and add his/her name to the Mr. Linky List. That way, we'll be able to keep up-to-date on everyone who receives This Prestigious Honor! 5. Each Superior Scribbler must post these rules on his/her blog.

3 comments:

Hagar's Daughter said...

I really like stopping by here and finding out with Z1 & Z2 are doing. It's heartwarming to know how carefully you think about what your children eat, wear, and how they develop.

Your honesty shines.

Chi-Chi said...

Thank you HD! I love having you stop by. :)

blackwomenblowthetrumpet.blogspot.com said...

Hello there!

Congratulations to all of the honorees!!

(smiles)

Lisa

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
I hope you enjoy my musings that I share with you here on my blog. If you would like to use any written content on my blog, please ask and/or reference my blog correctly. Thank you.